• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Survey

Probably a question for admin, why haven't Nixon Williams been included in the list of accountants in this year's survey?

They're a large contractor accountancy firm and Alan posts here on a fairly regular basis.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Probably a question for admin, why haven't Nixon Williams been included in the list of accountants in this year's survey?

They're a large contractor accountancy firm and Alan posts here on a fairly regular basis.
    I thought the same for Upton. I think those sort of questions should just be left open with a single input field...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      I thought the same for Upton. I think those sort of questions should just be left open with a single input field...
      I thought that field was for "None, they're all b@stards"
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It's impossible to include everyone I'm afraid, we've included as many as we can, but that's what the 'other' free text option is for.

Comment

Where is the AndyW option??
          Can't be a proper survey without one.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Go on mods - do it

Comment

Isn't that what you put in forum personality of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

I think that the category's a nonsense anyway.

IMHO a person can only express an opinion on "the best" (worst/whatever) if they have personal experience of a reasonable percentage of the nominations.

As no conractor is likely to have experience of more than one, all that they are doing is voting for "am I happy with X". But having more people happy with you is not necessarily going to make you the best

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post

As no conractor is likely to have experience of more than one, all that they are doing is voting for "am I happy with X".

tim
                    I'm on my 3rd, all known round these parts, first two were crap for various reasons.

Now I'm with Upton, who will receive my vote...
                    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X