• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are northeners such numpties?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are northeners such numpties?

Got a chap here, something in bulltulip marketing, likes the sound of his irritating Brummie accent, loud as hell, thick as a plank but doesn't know it.
    Talk about empty vessels
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Got a chap here, something in bulltulip marketing, likes the sound of his irritating Brummie accent, loud as hell, thick as a plank but doesn't know it.
    Talk about empty vessels
    Birmingham isn't in the north you shandy drinking ponce
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Birmingham isn't in the north you shandy drinking ponce
      WHS.

Comment

Birmingham isn't in the North you shandy drinking ponce

I suppose you think it's in the south, you geographically challenged, carrot munching peasant?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I suppose you think it's in the south, you geographically challenged, carrot munching peasant?
          No, it's in the midlands you pearly queen
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Birmingham in the North? Blimey, a lot of people in the midlands must be wondering what happened!

Anyway - just to generalise of course - as a real northerner I don't like going into the south much. I always feel that I'll be forced to marry a man, because you all do that down there don't you.
            When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice - Ayn Rand, Atlas.

Comment

No, it's in the midlands you pearly queen
              Midlands, shmidlands. It's north of civilisation anyway, you forelock tugging oik
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
                Birmingham in the North? Blimey, a lot of people in the midlands must be wondering what happened!

Anyway - just to generalise of course - as a real northerner I don't like going into the south much. I always feel that I'll be forced to marry a man, because you all do that down there don't you.
                I thought you did that up North judging by the state of the women.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
                  I thought you did that up North judging by the state of the women.
                  WHS x10
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Midlands, shmidlands. It's north of civilisation anyway, you forelock tugging oik
                    Ah yes, that great metropolis of London, one day my dream will come true and I will get to work on those streets paved with gold
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X