• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Wentworth Miller my cousin/half brother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Wentworth Miller my cousin/half brother

Right, light-hearted but genuine thread for a Friday afternoon. I'm sick of people saying I look like him (and what they don't say but is evident in their tone is that I'm the uglier of the two, ho hum).

Now nothing strange about a lookey likey but here's where it gets a little bit strange. Wentworth was born 3 years before me in the same town in England that my parents are from, where they initially lived. His dad was studying in Oxford and his Mrs was here as well. He can't be related on my mum's side as she had my older sister 6 months after Wentworth was born but I wonder if my dad boned his mum?!?

I tried to find a picture that shows the resemblance but too shy. I look the spit of this only less attractive. Same build though.

Or maybe his dad boned my mum which makes me half afro-american! That lends weight to my dad being his dad because he's as white as I am but his dad is black.

Discuss....

I'm confused

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      I'm confused

I'm so glad you said that as I haven't clue - what are we to discuss?
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        I'm so glad you said that as I haven't clue - what are we to discuss?
        I think it's something to do with Gretchen dressed as a schoolgirl, or something...

Comment

Originally posted by London75 View Post
          Right, light-hearted but genuine thread for a Friday afternoon. I'm sick of people saying I look like him (and what they don't say but is evident in their tone is that I'm the uglier of the two, ho hum).

Now nothing strange about a lookey likey but here's where it gets a little bit strange. Wentworth was born 3 years before me in the same town in England that my parents are from, where they initially lived. His dad was studying in Oxford and his Mrs was here as well. He can't be related on my mum's side as she had my older sister 6 months after Wentworth was born but I wonder if my dad boned his mum?!?

I tried to find a picture that shows the resemblance but too shy. I look the spit of this only less attractive. Same build though.

Or maybe his dad boned my mum which makes me half afro-american! That lends weight to my dad being his dad because he's as white as I am but his dad is black.

Discuss....
          So you're an ugly Micheal Burrows?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm confused

Just relying on you cynical lot to dismiss it before I go and get a DNA test.

Is it normal enough to be complete coincidence or is it weird enough to dig further?

Comment

Is it normal enough to be complete coincidence or is it weird enough to dig further?
              Whoes DNA are you going to have yours compared with?
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

If I were being serious, which I'm not obviously, I would probably check my DNA for African markers first. Then perhaps compared to my parents to check they're both actually my parents.

Finally if the other tests are inconclusive, go to his next film premier and grab some hair off his head as he walks up the red carpet.

Comment

Everyone says I'm the spitting image of Brad Pitt but I've learnt to live with it.

Join a lookalikey talent agency...

Comment

Everyone says I'm the spitting image of Brad Pitt but I've learnt to live with it.

Join a lookalikey talent agency...
                    And have everyone say, "ooh, Wentworth Miller has let himself go recently" at me! No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X