• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sitting here shivering

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting here shivering

Working in a small unit in Manchester, and my cardie wasnt keeping me warm, so the missus bought me a big thick one a couple of weeks ago.

So here I sit, with my big thick cardie on, my old one wrapped around my knees, and I am STILL shivering.

brrrr.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Wilmslow, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Working in a small unit in Manchester, and my cardie wasnt keeping me warm, so the missus bought me a big thick one a couple of weeks ago.

So here I sit, with my big thick cardie on, my old one wrapped around my knees, and I am STILL shivering.

brrrr.

Wear a hat, you lose a lot of heat from the head, and the brain is like a little radiator . I bought my first ever hat last weekend (£1 from PoundLand) and it works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Wear a hat, you lose a lot of heat from the head, and the brain is like a little radiator . I bought my first ever hat last weekend (£1 from PoundLand) and it works a treat.
        Is it stylish?

Comment

Brilliant.
          I will pick one up at lunchtime.

what style would be suitable for the office ? quite fancy a flat cap actually

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Brilliant.
            I will pick one up at lunchtime.

what style would be suitable for the office ? quite fancy a flat cap actually

Bowler?

The one I bought is double lined and contains "Thinsulate". Not bad value for a pound. I don't know what the style is called but it's not a cap. You just pull it over your head and optionally cover yer lugholes too.

Comment

Bowler?

The one I bought is double lined and contains "Thinsulate". Not bad value for a pound. I don't know what the style is called but it's not a cap. You just pull it over your head and optionally cover yer lugholes too.
              I could do Steed at the xmas bash

maybe Freddy 'parrot face' Davies

I never considered a bowler hat before

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Bowler?

Beanie

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Beanie
                  Bingo!

A bit like this one, except I have miser written on mine:
                  http://www.hackerstickers.com/produc...eek-beanie.gif

Comment

One of these should do it!

Bloody thing won;t work! Google Trillby
                    Last edited by Money Money Money; 8 December 2008, 11:56.
                    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
                    X