• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank advice needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank advice needed

I was in the Abbey getting my daughters savings account upgraded to an ISA and they gave me the hard sell to get my current acct and business acct switched over from Barclays.

It sounded like a good deal and I am tempted, does anyone have any wisdom on the subject to share ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I was in the Abbey getting my daughters savings account upgraded to an ISA and they gave me the hard sell to get my current acct and business acct switched over from Barclays.

It sounded like a good deal and I am tempted, does anyone have any wisdom on the subject to share ?

Pondlife Global Enterprises has it's business accounts with Abbey. Easy to manage online and there's no fees (ever).

Comment

Swamp Emporium also uses Abbey Business. They've just updated their website, which is now complex and hard to use.
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

OK in my book EO - they are owned by the Santander Bank in Spain who have not been exposed to the property market leverage etc as the UK banks- they dont give credit out easily either - and thats for their established customers - not a bad policy.

Barclays - I have no time for.

Comment

Working...
        X