• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High speed winking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High speed winking

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7771299.stm

A drink-driver who killed a father and son in a motorway crash was performing a sex act on himself minutes before the collision, a court heard.

Imran Hussain was driving at speeds of up to 120mph minutes before he ploughed into the back of a Fiat Punto carrying the Proctor family, from Wakefield.

Gary Proctor, 47, and son James, 16, died in the smash on the M62 motorway near Rochdale, on 3 August.

What a ******!

Probably high on various substances, too - not the actions of a sober person in my book...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

...and a few years in the nick then out. Robbery or fraud carries a heavier sentence.

Yet more proof that if you want to kill somone, use a car.

Comment

His family should be killed IMO

Although I suppose two wrongs don't make a right

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          His family should be killed IMO

Although I suppose two wrongs don't make a right
          Punishment of families for the wrong-doing of family members is generally considered to be something of a no-no.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

yet more PC propaganda from the communist BBC, championing NuLieBore's war against the decent motorist. i've been wanking while driving for years now, without once killing anybody, but does this get reported? no.
            Originally posted by BolshieBastard
            You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Punishment of families for the wrong-doing of family members is generally considered to be something of a no-no.
              Not until quite recently in Germany
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hussain's erratic driving in his Audi Q7 was reported to police by three groups of concerned motorists minutes before the crash.

erotic

</coat>

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  One could argue that the family is being punished indirectly, because he will lose his income (I assume) therefore gradually pushing the family into financial difficulty until finally they're out on the street.

Killing them is in fact more humane

Comment

What a tosser
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X