• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harmonica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmonica

I bought a harmonica at the weekend, and I',m amazed how easy it is to learn. I can already play all the tunes I need after a couple of days; but one of the notes has packed in, are they easy to fix?
    I'm alright Jack

found out, I was eating a packet of crisps and playing it....I think a reed has got stuck-

sh*t I think if I open it up and clean it, should work again.

Saw it on the web don't eat and play your harmonica!!!! damn
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Is this your Plan B ?

Good luck and see you at Charing Cross tube station some time !
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Indeed it is BGG

Actually we've got a gig where we want to do Beatles music so I thought it would be a nice touch to do some of them with a harmonica.

I have to say though it was easier than I thought and I might just pop down to Charing Cross station.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

He He, 'twas only kidding but getting some practice in front of the public is a brave decision !

Don't forget to get a battered box, ripped sleeping bag and a mangy old mongrel to complete the performance.

Hmmm, I wonder if you can play heavy metal on a harmonica...I might just be tempted to join you.

We'll need a sign as well.

"IT contractors fallen on hard times..."
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

"Will consult for food"
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              I bought a harmonica at the weekend, and I',m amazed how easy it is to learn. I can already play all the tunes I need after a couple of days; but one of the notes has packed in, are they easy to fix?
              Small wonder so many people hate harmonicas.

Comment

Have you advanced from the Kazoo?

Comment

Don't get the blowing and sucking mixed up
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                  X