• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour only four points behind now in the polls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour only four points behind now in the polls

And the nation thinks they are best equipped to run the country in the recession.

Unbelievable.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    And the nation thinks they are best equipped to run the country into a recession.
    They obviously are.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

at this stage in process,

you really think anyone else can do a better or worse job ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        you really think anyone else can do a better job?
        yes, an ape.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        or worse job ?
        yes, George W Bush

Comment

This country needs to make some hard choices soon, like spending cuts and even (short-term) tax rises. Trouble is we don't want to make them. The British electorate has its hands in its collective ears singing "la la la I'm not listening..."
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            This country needs to make some hard choices soon, like spending cuts and even (short-term) tax rises. Trouble is we don't want to make them. The British electorate has its hands in its collective ears singing "la la la I'm not listening..."
            You could go for public spending cuts AND tax cuts.

Comment

I'm only trying to fix the mess made by stupid Americans hooked on cheap debt. None of it is my fault. I'm the hero, not the villain here.
              If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
                I'm only trying to fix the mess made by stupid Americans hooked on cheap debt.
                The UK has just about the same debt to GDP ratio as the US, Mr Brown.

Comment

Well, as long as the tories don't get in. It's OK with me.

Comment

I'm surprised they are behind at all. I can't tell if their decisions are good or bad, but making big bold moves certainly gives Joe Public the impression of a government that is at least taking action, which is a plus when he previously views politics a mess of bureaucracy and red tape.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X