• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New watch Chef?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New watch Chef?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ty_star_mugged
    Coffee's for closers

I heard the other day about that fella who plays for city... the new one, who's name I can't spell. He went to the Trafford Centre on the bus

How bizarre....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Can't drive on the right side

Robinho, apparently he doesn't like driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. According to one of his team mates so he gets the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn View Post
        Robinho, apparently he doesn't like driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. According to one of his team mates so he gets the bus.
        Thats the fella... thanks Unicorn
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn View Post
          Or he's too scared to tell them he doesn't have a driving license.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

holy crap, that happened less than 5 mins walk from me..

what's going on? west didsbury is a safe area, we dont have muggings around here..

great, now i've got to actually look out for muggers as well as concentrating on stumbling home from the Woodstock..
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

what's going on? west didsbury is a safe area, we dont have muggings around here..
              Apart from the poshest threshers ever being the victim of an armed robbery

2 months before that place was robbed I made the observation to a friend that it was wide open to an armed robbery. Rich, heavy drinking neighbourhood and typically staffed by a student named Tarquin
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                2 months before that place was robbed I made the observation to a friend that it was wide open to an armed robbery.
                Crimestoppers phone number is 0800 555 111. I'm sure they'd like a word with your friend.

Comment

Why is someone on Darius Vassell's wages living in Didsbury? Surely he can afford a nice footballer's pad out in Cheshire.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    Why is someone on Darius Vassell's wages living in Didsbury? Surely he can afford a nice footballer's pad out in Cheshire.
                    Who said he lives there?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X