• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

connecting an itouch to a 3g phone possible?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connecting an itouch to a 3g phone possible?

I was would like to buy an itouch but would also like to be able to connect to a 3g network when wifi spots are not available. I dont want to go for the iphone cos 16gb is a small fraction of my music library

I came across a mention of a software called joiku that turns a nokia smartphone into wifi spot.

1) Any one has any experience of this software or any other that works with iphone?. Is it reliable?
    2) I have a O2 simplicity tarrif with web bolt-on. would the combination described above work or will it be classified as data rather than web surfing?

cheers

css_jay99

Working...
X