• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sauce for the goose

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sauce for the goose

The Independent : The population timebomb - comments

Britain should be selective about admitting immigrants.
    For example unrestricted entry of Muslims, will result not only in law and order problems but also Mulims will never assimilate into the local culture. On the other hand Hindus will go about their own business and also absorb local culture and language. The contribution if Hindus to British society and prosperity has been immense. By Hindus I mean all Indians except the Muslims

Complain about this comment
    Posted by Ashok Mehta | 22.08.08, 08:20 GMT
    Is anybody allowed to say that?

Originally posted by expat View Post
    Yes as it happens to be true.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      He might just have a point there...
      He might indeed, but I suspect that he is biased, though I am aware that I'm making a generalisation there.

Comment

Idi Amin seemed to have a different take on Hindus
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Why wouldn't he be able to? We need to be really worried when freedom of speech begins to be questioned
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Yes as it happens to be true.
            I am not saying that he is wrong. I am implicitly speculating that some people would get into trouble for saying some things regardless of whether they are factually true.

I believe that I myself am sailing close to the wind here.....

Comment

Well how about this for a trivial pursuit question:

Name one country with a significant Muslim minority (20% +) that does not have an internal terrorism issue.
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                Well how about this for a trivial pursuit question:

Name one country with a significant Muslim minority (20% +) that does not have an internal terrorism issue.
                There aren't many countries of any religion that have no internal terrorism issue.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  There aren't many countries of any religion that have no internal terrorism issue.
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

You are allowed to be racist if you are not white.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X