• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear!!!

Ok I've heard it said on here that I'm a bit dense, and I've quite often taken offence to that.....but actually I think yous might be right

I was up in arms about this whole new VAT thing cause (according to all my figures) I was going to be massively out of pocket....and it turns out I'd done my calculations wrong on my spreadsheet: -

I'd done <rate> * 1.115

instead of <rate> * 1.15

What a numpty!!

So, I admit, with 100% wholehearted certainty, that I am a complete and utter brainless bint.

FACT!
    The pope is a tard.

Good work Sal!

Now you've just found all this free money, you can go shopping with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Ok I've heard it said on here that I'm a bit dense, and I've quite often taken offence to that.....but actually I think yous might be right

I was up in arms about this whole new VAT thing cause (according to all my figures) I was going to be massively out of pocket....and it turns out I'd done my calculations wrong on my spreadsheet: -

I'd done <rate> * 1.115

instead of <rate> * 1.15

What a numpty!!

So, I admit, with 100% wholehearted certainty, that I am a complete and utter brainless bint.

FACT!
      Dont put yourself down. Let us do it for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        You're nearly my perfect woman then. Do you have large bazookas?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          You're nearly my perfect woman then. Do you have large bazookas?
          Glad you didn't use the N word then!!

Comment

Large Bazookas Here (SFW)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              The guy standing up appears to have a "small girth" bazooka compared to the chap sitting down.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                The guy standing up appears to have a "small girth" bazooka compared to the chap sitting down.
                I suppose it's the old length vs. girth debate

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Ladies (Cailin, SallyAnne, Fogle), does girth count for more than length?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Ladies (Cailin, SallyAnne, Fogle), does girth count for more than length?
                    Its not Friday!

Comment

Working...
                    X