• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terminator Salvation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator Salvation

Not sure if this is going to be any good but I suppose anything will be better than the dire T3.

Deceased equine flagellation.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Not sure if this is going to be any good but I suppose anything will be better than the dire T3.
      Trailer looks good and Christian Bale is usually pretty reliable

The TV series is still going on and has still got me hooked, should find out at the start of 2009 if it will get a third season.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Well Christian Bale's Batman seems to have rejuvinated that franchise
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Trailer looks good and Christian Bale is usually pretty reliable

The TV series is still going on and has still got me hooked, should find out at the start of 2009 if it will get a third season.
          I only watched the first couple of episodes and wasn't particuarly impressed. Would you say it improves considerably into the season?
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

This one risks being a giant turkey like the final Matrix installment

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              I only watched the first couple of episodes and wasn't particuarly impressed. Would you say it improves considerably into the season?
              yes
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

yes
                cheers

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  cheers
                  £15 for the first season on DVD from amazon
                  or £27 for the Blu-ray version

DVD http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terminator-S...8996063&sr=8-1

Blu-ray http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terminator-S...8996128&sr=8-2
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

£15 for the first season on DVD from amazon
                    or £27 for the Blu-ray version

DVD http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terminator-S...8996063&sr=8-1

Blu-ray http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terminator-S...8996128&sr=8-2
                    Nice one. I would normally persevere beyond a couple of episodes with a new series, but I think I had a lot of other stuff to catch up on when it first aired (and the Sky box was getting full).

Comment

Working...
                    X