• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas hits you can tolerate.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas hits you can tolerate.

de Burgh

Well sometimes...

The Pogues made the best chrimbo song, imho.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    de Burgh

Well sometimes...

The Pogues made the best chrimbo song, imho.
    I like the pogues one too

But the cheesier the better!!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jPIbLManOzs

I wouldn't play this at work or in front of the kids!
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

None. No excuse for tulipe.

Comment

Robbie Williams did a decent one when he first went solo, but you never hear it nowadays.

Pogues obviously; the one with Greg Lake sitting on some sand; Stop the Cavalry.

Comment

Christmas Wrapping - Waitresses

It's not Christmas until I've heard that and the Greg Lake song.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              Robbie Williams did a decent one when he first went solo, but you never hear it nowadays.

Pogues obviously; the one with Greg Lake sitting on some sand; Stop the Cavalry.
              Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Christmas Wrapping - Waitresses

It's not Christmas until I've heard that and the Greg Lake song.
              All tulipe totally tulipe.

Comment

St Etienne - Xmas 93
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Any hit that involves Cliff Richard crumpling to the floor before he can get through that Millennium prayer tulip is tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Any hit that involves Cliff Richard crumpling to the floor before he can get through that Millennium prayer tulip is tolerable.
                    What about Cliff 'crimping' with Noddy Holder?

I take it you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X