• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Mugabe - Up for a laugh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Mugabe - Up for a laugh

Robert Mugabe’s government has attempted to row back on the President’s claim that the cholera outbreak in Zimbabwe is over, saying he was joking.
    What a card that fella is...

linky
    Older and ...well, just older!!

I love jokes about Cholera. Don't you?

Comment

KUATB

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Where's the merge thread button?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Have they discovered oil in zimbabwe, 'cause they seem to be going all out to make him look like a bad guy recently.

Comment

Is Mugabe the most useless leader the world has ever seen?

Offhand I can only think of Pol Pot to compete with his achievements, except that Pol Pot meant it.

Comment

& to think only 12-15 years ago he was still being feted around London as one of Africa's most promising leaders.

There are very few people I'd say this about - but if a piano fell on his head tomorrow the world would be unanimously better off.

Comment

I think most people would agree that he has outstayed his welcome and I believe the only reason he is still getting the support of the other African nation leaders is because they see him as the man who drove out the evil colonials.

He's still pictured as some sort of African hero and unfortunately this is the overriding factor, and any f*** up he makes seems to be irrelevant.

He may have been the hero at the start but replacing one racist regime with another just hasn't worked at all.

I have no respect for the other African nations especially SA leaders sitting idly by (which in turn is giving support to Mugabe) and watching Zim fall apart. They should be utterly ashamed.

It’s about time they grew a pair and swallowed their pride. Help Zim and oust Mugabe, then put him on trial to answer for his crimes.. Unfortunately I doubt this will happen and the hero will live out his life in African protection somewhere...

Comment

The Tories knighted him.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    The Tories knighted him.
                    Honorary knighthood. He was nominated for the honor and it passed through the cross-party Honors Commission 14 years ago--before it became apparent that he does not deserve the honor.

Comment

Working...
                    X