• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

more bbc vote rigging

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more bbc vote rigging

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7782046.stm

Christ are people really still gullible enough to believe this kind of rubbish?

FFS it was even headline news on Radio 4.

I admit – I watched it purely because Rachel Stevens is on, and I feel legally obliged to letch...

I figured from the start that she would make it to the final because she is such a babe, and therefore good for viewing figures
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
      I admit – I watched it purely because Rachel Stevens is on, and I feel legally obliged to letch...

I figured from the start that she would make it to the final because she is such a babe, and therefore good for viewing figures
      My wife can't stand her, she got all shirty when I said I thought she was alright (mens talk for 'I would').
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        My wife can't stand her, she got all shirty when I said I thought she was alright (mens talk for 'I would').

I remember at uni, on the bus into town, a young couple having a bit of a discussion about one of their friends. The guy says "she's fit", the girl asks what he means "fit how?". The guy said "fit for f******".

Such honesty! Probably landed him with the sofa for a few nights.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          I remember at uni, on the bus into town, a young couple having a bit of a discussion about one of their friends. The guy says "she's fit", the girl asks what he means "fit how?". The guy said "fit for f******".

Such honesty! Probably landed him with the sofa for a few nights.
          Maybe she fancied a threesome with her boyfriend and other friend?

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post

Plus she's had an advantage in all the dance training she must have done for those SClub 7, and subsequent solo videos she's done. So really she's a semi-pro.

Unfortunately I can't look at her in the same way anymore. She used to be my favourite totty in SClub, but a mate has since married a bird who's the spitting image, and it just feels wrong, almost incestuous to lust after her anymore. Maybe it's because I view my mates birds as almost sisters, rather than a bit of strumpet to try to knock off when the chance arises.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Maybe she fancied a threesome with her boyfriend and other friend?

Doesn't that only really happen in the dreams of men?

Only ever heard of people I know doing it MMF (or MMMF in one case!) not FFM, unfortunately.

Though if the majority (60% iirc) of women are partial to a bit of velvet, assuming that survey was in any way accurate, it must happen to some lucky guys somewhere.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                Plus she's had an advantage in all the dance training she must have done for those SClub 7, and subsequent solo videos she's done. So really she's a semi-pro.

Unfortunately I can't look at her in the same way anymore. She used to be my favourite totty in SClub, but a mate has since married a bird who's the spitting image, and it just feels wrong, almost incestuous to lust after her anymore. Maybe it's because I view my mates birds as almost sisters, rather than a bit of strumpet to try to knock off when the chance arises.
                I, on the other hand, do not suffer such an unfortunate misfortune - so I am free to lust. And lust I do

If lusting ever becomes an olympic event - I'll be in the team!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                X