• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did they manage it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did they manage it?

England lose first test!
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Jonah's Curse:

Brown to visit India
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Jonah's Curse:

Brown to visit India
      I might have known. The black hole of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        England lose first test!
        Pretty impressive stuff by India though....who says test cricket is dead? Amazing game.

Disappointed in the Indian acceptance speaches in the presentations though....not a word of gratitude to the England guys for all getting on a plane and going to play cricket. I don't think I would have gone back.

And the wrong player got the MOM award. Should have been Sachin.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X