• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One...

mean mofo'

i'm going to Laos/greater mekong area in 8 days
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      I'm sure it would make a great pet. Do you think it likes children?
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I was in the Mekong. Apart from Charlie, the biggest danger was the snake wine.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

man, that snake looks pissed!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            And not in a good way...

I suspect it's just been asked to describe only the good things about its mother...
            Or that snake fiddler, Austin Stevens is nearby.

Comment

Check the spider on the 4th one too: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...6jager_cr2.jpg

And what kind of web design is it when I have to do View Source to get the direct link to the 4th picture? They even added tooltips when you hover over the picture number, but there's no way to bookmark it.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me that even in this day and age, we are still finding new species around the world.

Even more amazing is the fact that they are are not just microbes or the like, but ruddy great mammals, lizards and insects.

I don't think we'll ever fully explore this planet.

And who knows what else there is to discover ?

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more species, when parts of them are extracted for drugs, prove to be a cure for some of the big diseases...
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                X