• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what you getting for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you getting for Christmas?

wife is getting me a 30yr old bottle of Glenfiddich.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

What are you getting for christmas?

very, very drunk.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Rich. I’m working. No traffic jams, 250% hourly rate on christmas day and boxing day.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'll probably get p***ed off with the inlaws by about noon. As usual.

Bah humbug.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Rich. I’m working. No traffic jams, 250% hourly rate on christmas day and boxing day.
          I'd rpefer to work too, but the client shuts down next Wednesday until the 05/01
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
            I'd rpefer to work too, but the client shuts down next Wednesday until the 05/01
            You need to get yourself on a ‘strategically essential project’, like posting on CUK.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My annual visit to the fair isle of Albion, wherein to partake of some of their finest real ales.
              Bored.

Comment

Got friends round. There will be twelve, of whom, only the five comprising my family have ever had a proper British Christmas Day. I'm training the kids even now, in the finer points of Christmas Family Feuding.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What am I getting for Christmas? Hopefully less sprouts than last year. YAK!

Comment

A lump of coal.

Again.

Comment

Working...
                    X