• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marital Arts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marital Arts

So who on here finds the time to do Marital Arts? I used to do Karma Sutra when I was younger for like a decade-and-a-half and stopped one away from black belt and leather boots.

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    So who on here finds the time to do Marital Arts? I used to do Karma Sutra when I was younger for like a decade-and-a-half and stopped one away from black belt and leather boots.
    So why didn't you continue? Was it that you didn't bond well with the group or was the competition too stiff. My bet is that you felt a bit of a tit and made too many cockups in practice.

Comment

I'm a Green Belt.

I can kill a man with one blow of my six sigma manual.

Or bore them to death by reading it.

Comment

I used to do the Karma Sutra too, but I had a dodgy madras there and would steer clear. Ashoka is much better.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I like a good wrestle.

Comment

The most successful marital artists are probably the grapplers. They approach you from behind where they can get you in a wedlock and take you up the aisle. You won't even see them coming.
            Last edited by TimberWolf; 15 December 2008, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              The most successful marital artists are probably the grapplers. They approach you from behind where they can get you in a wedlock and take you up the aisle. You won't even see them coming.
              We are like ninjas.....
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
              X