• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

American beauty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American beauty

Just like in the movie, doesn't anyone here sometimes wishes to tell **** off to the manager and get a job in McDonalds and just thinking about smoking weed and working out?

Gush, life is so short....
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    Just like in the movie, doesn't anyone here sometimes wishes to tell **** off to the manager and get a job in McDonalds and just thinking about smoking weed and working out?

Gush, life is so short....
    Ah, Franco, you have obviously forgotten the time WageSlave decided to open a hot dog stand in Hyde Park and change his name to Pepe. How easily you people forget

Comment

Originally posted by voron
      Ah, Franco, you have obviously forgotten the time WageSlave decided to open a hot dog stand in Hyde Park and change his name to Pepe. How easily you people forget
      I think WageSlave should publish his biography.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I think WageSlave should publish his biography.
        Why is that, my Roman friend?
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Why is that, my Roman friend?
          Well, as you are totally mad, your life is certainly not ordinary.

Comment

Well, as you are totally mad, your life is certainly not ordinary.
            Mad? Me, Sir? No, Sir. Not I, Sir.

My life is extremely ordinary. I'm really an accountant called Malcolm. Malcolm Algernon Walgrave Tuckley III. I live in New Morden, mount my wife once a week and collect stamps. Oh, and I use an anal plug.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              Mad? Me, Sir? No, Sir. Not I, Sir
              Sergeant Hakeswill in the Sharpe novels, right? What a character!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X