• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

strictly refunds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strictly refunds

Refunds? Anyone who votes in these tv shows should pay 200000% sad git tax on the cost of the phone call and be banned from voting in elections.

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Refunds? Anyone who votes in these tv shows should pay 200000% sad git tax on the cost of the phone call and be banned from voting in elections.
    PB for PM.

Comment

Ditto for programmes like the Gadget Show, where they try to get people to phone in to win a zillion bits of gadgetry for £1.50. It's getting so bad that the only way to watch it is to record and fast-forward through the garbage. Mind you, I do that with most programmes anyway, it's a big time-saver.

Comment

I think they already pay their tax in the form of weekly lotto tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Mind you, I do that with most programmes anyway, it's a big time-saver.
          a bigger time saver is to not turn on the dumb-box at all
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
          X