• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Wednesday Debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wednesday Debate

Kate Moss - beauty or beast? Personally I think she is a plain Jane who should be charged with possession of a Class A drug. What say you?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Still would though...........

Comment

She's certainly no beauty, that's for sure. With her figure she doesn't even look like a woman, rather a girl. That said, most of these so-called supermodels aren't exactly classical beauties.

Ultimately, should we really care whether she has had lesbian flings and uses drugs? She's a model, and it says something about our culture when such people are elevated as role models and we devote so much of our time trying to bask in their glory.
      People like Kate Moss can only set a bad example because they are given so much media exposure and because we are happy to encourage children that to be 'cool' and 'famous' like her and her ilk is the ultimate goal in life.

Comment

she's had lesbian flings?

Comment

Fame

I think here the important point is that whatever we might think of the person in question, they are quite entitled to their private life.

I find it abhroent that ones personal life can be intruded in this uninvited manner, but perhaps that is the price of Fame, in which case rather her than moi old chum.

Now ...where did I put me stash ?

Fame, fame, fame, fame
          Is it any wonder I reject you first?
          Is it any wonder you are too cool to fool
          Fame

Fame, bully for you, chilly for me
          Got to get a rain check on pain
          Fame
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 September 2005, 15:54. Reason: Vanity

Comment

Did God say anything about drugs though?

Comment

You still in Brussels, Alf?
              I left mid-June, took the summer off, and have been looking now for over three weeks.
              Fortunately I have stashed away large amounts of wedge to keep me going through the lean times.
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

on the other hand

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                I think here the important point is that whatever we might think of the person in question, they are quite entitled to their private life.

I find it abhroent that ones personal life can be intruded in this uninvited manner, but perhaps that is the price of Fame, in which case rather her than moi old chum.

Now ...where did I put me stash ?

Fame, fame, fame, fame
                Is it any wonder I reject you first?
                Is it any wonder you are too cool to fool
                Fame

Fame, bully for you, chilly for me
                Got to get a rain check on pain
                Fame
                That is fine Alf. She is however a public (highly paid) figure that supposedly represents the type of people that her clients want to sell their products to.
                Impressionable girls do not need her as a role model so her clients should ditch her.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Did God say anything about drugs though?
                  A little wine for thy stomachs sake ...

Comment

kate moss and girlfriend. (Not really "I want to touch myself" material, but OK, if you've got a good imagination)

What could thay be saying to each other?

"I want you"
                    "It was so good last night"
                    "touch me again in my secret place" etc etc etc etc

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                    X