• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched for 2 days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched for 2 days

Benched for 2 days and already have an interview lined up for the new year. Pretty much in the bag unless I completly screw up the interview.

Lower rate but much closer and in this climate it'll see me over the next three months.

Well done ! Don't mess it up.
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Well done that man! Eggs, baskets, chickens! Go gadget go!

Comment

No worries, I'll keep looking for something else. Never give up until I have a signed contract...

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
          .. Never give up until I have a signed contract...
          Absolutely. That's my besetting fault - Get an interview, or even just a CV sent to a client, and I slack off on searching for other contracts. And I bet I'm not the only one.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations on this most major or major acheivements, not.

If you need to celebrate to the world that you have achieved....., after only 2 days on the bench....., to secure a....(wait for it.....) INTERVIEW in the New Year!!! God forbid, tell us your secret!!!! You're amazing , not.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post

If you need to celebrate to the world that you have achieved....., after only 2 days on the bench....., to secure a....(wait for it.....) INTERVIEW in the New Year!!! God forbid, tell us your secret!!!! You're amazing , not.
                Always pissing on someones parade, eh Turion.

What's the matter, difficult childhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Always pissing on someones parade, eh Turion.

What's the matter, difficult childhood?
                  i think the CIA got him pushing to many pencils

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post

And a merry Christmas to you Turion

Comment

Working...
                    X