• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When will Sterling reach parity with the Euro?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today
    6.25%
    This week
    0.00%
    By Christmas
    31.25%
    Within 1 month
    12.50%
    By February
    6.25%
    Later
    18.75%
    Never
    18.75%
    Don't care, I'm in Krugerrands
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by expat View Post
    Dunno, but I'm enjoying the countdown. Way more entertaining than watching Corras.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      rupee
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        rupee
        Zimbabwe Dollar.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Where's the AndyW option?

I thought it touched parity on Monday? Either way, once you've paid commission/high street exchange rate you'll be lucky if you're getting a 1-for-1 even now.

My vote for "official" parity goes to before Christmas.
          Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Depends if brown lowers interest rates again, if he does our currency could be wrecked
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Depends if brown lowers interest rates again, if he does our currency could be wrecked
              when when will
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                Where's the AndyW option?

I thought it touched parity on Monday? Either way, once you've paid commission/high street exchange rate you'll be lucky if you're getting a 1-for-1 even now.

My vote for "official" parity goes to before Christmas.
                High street exchange rate? Get thee behind me!

I am thinking not of a real buying or selling rate, but of a quoted mid-rate as you'd find on BofE, Yahoo etc.

Comment

Working...
                X