• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Present for moi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present for moi

Should I buy an iPod Touch?

Nah, buy and iPhone then you can put it through the company.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

i'm waiting until they bring out a version with more space. need much more space.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        Nah, buy and iPhone then you can put it through the company.
        Have to wait till next year (March) for an upgrade on my existing O2 contract.

Comment

get yourself a box of chalk and a box of chocolates instead.

Comment

and a rabbit

nowhere near enough memory for my likikng and not too keen on touch screen so no...no you shouldnt and dont go buying me one either.....honestly Thatchers Britain
            "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Just bought myself quantum of solace for the wii..... and the shooty gun thing....nice
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Has woolies started selling off Wii games yet?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  Just bought myself quantum of solace for the wii..... and the shooty gun thing....nice
                  Which gun did you get - the Venom?
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Which gun did you get - the Venom?
                    I went for the wii zapper as it was only an extra fiver and the reviews said the venom didn't work...will report back once I have killed some baddies with it

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X