• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate Boomed Self Congratulations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Boomed Self Congratulations

BOOMED! I'm the jack, I'm sorted for next year, so up yours you useless benched bimbos. Been benched miself for 5 years and just seen a gig on Gobserve. OK, rate is lousy, only have 1 of the 200 mandtory skills and it's only for one day in a foreign country, and don't speak the lang and it starts in march. But sure will def walk into this role as agent has already asked for first 6 references, and client will jump at chance to get me on board as it's one of those new 'first day free, try b4 you buy' contracts. Booomed i tell ya for the New Year - Crunch, what credit crunch...blah..only lazy thik fakkers are benched..blah...i'm alreight..blah..i'm da man...blah..boast..blah blah

keep taking the pills - just not quite so many.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
      BOOMED! I'm the jack, I'm sorted for next year, so up yours you useless benched bimbos. Been benched miself for 5 years and just seen a gig on Gobserve. OK, rate is lousy, only have 1 of the 200 mandtory skills and it's only for one day in a foreign country, and don't speak the lang and it starts in march. But sure will def walk into this role as agent has already asked for first 6 references, and client will jump at chance to get me on board as it's one of those new 'first day free, try b4 you buy' contracts. Booomed i tell ya for the New Year - Crunch, what credit crunch...blah..only lazy thik fakkers are benched..blah...i'm alreight..blah..i'm da man...blah..boast..blah blah

Nice rant.

Comment

Working...
      X