• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1000 Thread Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 Thread Club

I know I don't get on here as often as I would like, but it's nice to see one of my threads has broken through the 1000 barrier.

Merry Christmas one and all

thousand posts shirley? and thanks for letting me hijack it. and thanks to the mods for not turning it into light relief.

has anyone started a thousand threads?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      thousand posts shirley? and thanks for letting me hijack it. and thanks to the mods for not turning it into light relief.

has anyone started a thousand threads?
      I'm sure a certain Russian has come close with the number of My Lunch threads he used to post!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post

has anyone started a thousand lunch threads?

Hmmmm....now let me think?
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

yes that did cross my mind. but then the thought of actually verifying it followed immediately after and ping! it was gone. my mind as well as er what was it? i forget. anyway cheers! hip hip hooray and er... <wanders off>

Comment

Only sad people seek pleasure in having created threads with lots of replies, especially if that number exceeds 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Only sad people seek pleasure in having created threads with lots of replies, especially if that number exceeds 1000.

Like Word Associations? Who created that : remind me someone.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Like Word Associations? Who created that : remind me someone.....
                That thread was designed for general amusement and ideally to bring happyness to posters who post in it - I did not create it with intention to beat that pathetic TPD... then again since sassy is my sockpuppet it is me who created that thread too

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  That thread was designed for general amusement and ideally to bring happyness to posters who post in it - I did not create it with intention to beat that pathetic TPD... then again since sassy is my sockpuppet it is me who created that thread too
                  You should join tpd. We never discuss economics over there so you have a chance of getting on with people......

Comment

Working...
                  X