• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

it's gonna be 93p to the euro soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's gonna be 93p to the euro soon

www.xe.com

Milan.

Oy, this is my meme, don't you have some tapes to change?

Comment

I'm curious milan, you live in central Europe so are (I'm assuming) in no way affected by this. Are you just enjoying the show as the pound slides further and further into the mire?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Just watch when the boots on the other foot - Euroland is heading for the Mother of recessions - there may not even be a Euro this time next year - watch for the Germans to bail out first.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          Just watch when the boots on the other foot - Euroland is heading for the Mother of recessions - there may not even be a Euro this time next year - watch for the Germans to bail out first.
          You might be right, but the betting's on Italy or Spain to bail out first.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just watch when the boots on the other foot - Euroland is heading for the Mother of recessions.
            I can actually put a precise start date on this event as my next (Euro paid) invoice will be submitted at the end of this month and paid around 7 January 2009 into my Sterling account. So, expect the Euro to plummet disasterously on the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
              I can actually put a precise start date on this event as my next (Euro paid) invoice will be submitted at the end of this month and paid around 7 January 2009 into my Sterling account. So, expect the Euro to plummet disasterously on the 6th.
              Yes, Sod's law is probably the most accurate economic theory of them all.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                You might be right, but the betting's on Italy or Spain to bail out first.
                Yes, it is always those with weaker economies that feel the need to control them themselves.

Comment

he's not wrong you know. apart from the bit about the germans. or the fact that there will be no euro this time next next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    he's not wrong you know. apart from the bit about the germans. or the fact that there will be no euro this time next next year.
                    So what, I'll be billing Deutschmarks this time next year? OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X