• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do gay men go on late night Xmas shopping trips?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do gay men go on late night Xmas shopping trips?

I'm sick of doing these trips with the gf, and Saturdays as well during the month of December. I know I'm under the thumb and she loves spending my contractor dollars but this has to stop. I was in Hemel Hempsted this evening and the place was heaving. I thought we were in a depression.

I went to Westfields shopping centre tonight open till 11pm and I'm not gay Cruised in at 9:45pm no traffic, could park where I wanted, hit the shops and was out by 10:50pm. I love late night shopping, the staff didn't appear to though

I shouldn't have had a large Star Bucks though !

Comment

I take Mrs BP to shops in Aug/Sep/Oct. I get a coffee, read a book : then walk the baby round a bit.

Very relaxing.

All I have to buy is Mrs BP's present. Whereis the cheapest place to buy potato peelers anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by bodnobal View Post
        I'm sick of doing these trips with the gf, and Saturdays as well during the month of December. I know I'm under the thumb and she loves spending my contractor dollars but this has to stop. I was in Hemel Hempsted this evening and the place was heaving. I thought we were in a depression.
        If they don't, are you thinking of converting?

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
          If they don't, are you thinking of converting?
          Are you interested if he does convert?

Comment

Working...
          X