• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

a euro now buys 94p

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a euro now buys 94p

www.xe.com

Milan.

what else does a euro buy? are there euro shops on the continent? i need a baseline! do you get better items in a poundshop?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      what else does a euro buy? are there euro shops on the continent? i need a baseline! do you get better items in a poundshop?
      Yep, in Ireland we have Euro shops..... you can get basically the same tat that you can get in a Pound shop
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        In NL;
        A 1.5 kilo bag of spuds at Lidl.
        A mars bar.
        1/3rd of a cup of coffee.
        One Pound Sterling, approximately

I haven't seen any Euro shops in NL; not enough poor people here.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          www.xe.com

Milan.
          It has one benefit. It keeps twonkers like you over there and is giving an excuse for every other loser who can't handle it leave and join you. Some of us however will benefit massively from this currency mismatch and low asset prices in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            It has one benefit. It keeps twonkers like you over there and is giving an excuse for every other loser who can't handle it leave and join you. Some of us however will benefit massively from this currency mismatch and low asset prices in a year or two.
            Especially those of us who use our Euros right now to invest in the UK.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Especially those of us who use our Euros right now to invest in the UK.
              Exactly, shares are a good buy, but would wait a year if buying property

Comment

Working...
              X