• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Over-60s will travel free in the rush hour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over-60s will travel free in the rush hour

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...#StartComments

Read comment from Keith, Kings Cross
    Cats are evil.

In the (not too distant) future, there will be no rush hour, as there will be no jobs.

Just thought I'd say...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

About time too, everything should be free for the over 60s in my opinion.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Prompt commuter action must be used to overturn this ruling and prevent this chaos.

Just make it difficult for the old codgers. Don't give up your seat and push the slow'ns out the way.

No change needed then

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Totally agree. For a start free euthanasia/suicide assistance for the aged terminally ill, demented and incapacitated can be made available. That would save a few tax $$$ just when the country needs it.

Comment

Comment

Totally agree. If they've managed to survive all the s*** that this country hands its population, then they deserve every penny.

Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                Totally agree. If they've managed to survive all the s*** that this country hands its population, then they deserve every penny.

Would you include 60 year old asylum seekers.

Comment

Only seven years to go and with a railway station 200 yards from my house perhaps it will be time to dump the car. Free travel to work, theatre, football etc....... Marvellous !! Thanks Boris !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    Would you include 60 year old asylum seekers.
                    If they're granted refugee status, yes. Why not, Turion?
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X