• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bloomin 'eck that's early on in the day..

tonight - manchester northern quarter, i'll be the one drinking whiskey sours in Socio Rehab
    tomorrow - 30th b'day in the west midlands
    sunday - last sunday lunch of 2008 and packing for asia
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

tonight - manchester northern quarter, i'll be the one drinking whiskey sours in Socio Rehab

Apologies for that : when is the earliest time to start weekend threads?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

Nice - winter.
        I will mostly be drinking beer. To celebrate the winter solstice. Always my favorite solstice.
        Bored.

Comment

Visiting santa in Cheddar caves
          Originally posted by cailin maith
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
            Visiting santa in Cheddar caves
            Will you get a present? He knows if you have been good........

Comment

last day on my current contract so tonight after driving home for the last time going to have a take away and snuggle on the couch with our lass while watching sports

tomorrow - playing rugby, watching rugby, recovering from rugby
              sunday - going to the hyde park winter wonderland with the missus then some feet up and watching more sport in the afternoon

will also be fitting in some playing of pc games, reading and listening to music as and when i get the oppertunity, oh and i need to do some xmas pressie wrapping
              "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Oh tulip, i've been threatening the offspring about santa knowing if they have been good, but haven’t considered myself.

I left a generous tip for my all day breakfast yesterday. That’s nice isn’t it?
                Originally posted by cailin maith
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Going out tonight for a "christmas curry" with a large group of friends.
                  Got an MS Exam on Monday morning so need to spend the weekend reading

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
                    Oh tulip, i've been threatening the offspring about santa knowing if they have been good, but haven’t considered myself.

I left a generous tip for my all day breakfast yesterday. That’s nice isn’t it?
                    Yes : but Santa knows all about that p0rn you have been downloading.

Comment

Working...
                    X