• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company Bank Account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Bank Account

What is you sort code and account id?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      WHS

Comment

10 51 67

Hth

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          10 51 67

Hth

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            how much you want to pay in? i need to know if its worth it before telling you.
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Watch out, he might be trying to sign you up for charitable donations

Comment

Am I right in thinking that all you can do with that information is pay money in?

Comment

with the sort code you can get the branch address

if you knew the name of the account holder you would then be able to set up a direct debit - we have to hope that someone checks the signatures match up but I am not sure this is always the case.

Comment

Im insisting all future invoices are paid with a cheque then in that case, the sort code and account number are on the bottom of a cheque. Then I'll give that a go, do it every week bound to work sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                    X