• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super-Brown to the rescue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super-Brown to the rescue

He's done it again!

Apparently he has discovered something called "supply" and something known as "demand":

Mr Brown said that the collapse in oil revenues among oil-producers could ultimately lead to another price spike when economic growth resumes.

He said that if OPEC nations cut back their investment in oil production, demand will eventually come to exceed supply again, forcing prices up.

And he can predict the future using this "supply" and "demand" !
    Is there no limit to his power?
    Bored.

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    He's done it again!

Apparently he has discovered something called "supply" and something known as "demand":

Mr Brown said that the collapse in oil revenues among oil-producers could ultimately lead to another price spike when economic growth resumes.

He said that if OPEC nations cut back their investment in oil production, demand will eventually come to exceed supply again, forcing prices up.

And he can predict the future using this "supply" and "demand" !
    Is there no limit to his power?
    beginning talent
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

**** me, will you be careful with those thread titles! I thought the Snot Goblin was about to save us again, and I recon just about everyone has had quite enough of being saved by him, thank you very much.

Comment

I think it is time that Mr Brown takes to wearing his pants over the top of his trousers and wears a Lycra body-suit. What more has he man got to do to prove that he is of superhero status? He has already saved the world (twice).

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I think it is time that Mr Brown takes to wearing his pants over the top of his trousers and wears a Lycra body-suit. What more has he man got to do to prove that he is of superhero status? He has already saved the world (twice).
          I thought he has saved the world, already!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Wasn't that Hiro Nakamura?
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by simos View Post
              I thought he has saved the world, already!!!!
              Yep, he even admitted so in the House of Commoners. They teased him about it a bit though.

Comment

Working...
              X