• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old People's Home - Are you looking forward to ending up there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old People's Home - Are you looking forward to ending up there?

Can you imagine it? Being forced to listen to Take That or Gareth Gates, whilst a Brazilian washes your arse?

No, it's better to invest in the cardiac solution, don't you think?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Be nice to your children. they pick your old people's home

HTH

Comment

I have bad genes.

I will be dead.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Can you imagine it? Being forced to listen to Take That or Gareth Gates, whilst a Brazilian washes your arse? ..
        robot

(or Brazilian robot I suppose. You can bet it won't be British though. )
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          robot

(or Brazilian robot I suppose. You can bet it won't be British though. )
          Shows how far gone I am - I'm more concerned about the other "inmates" I'll have to share time with. Wonder if you can get confined to solitary for bad behaviour???
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Wonder if you can get confined to solitary for bad behaviour???
            Don't worry - by the time you retire the pension system as is will collapse - the old people will probably be sent to front lines on war on terror in Afganistan

Comment

Shows how far gone I am - I'm more concerned about the other "inmates" I'll have to share time with. Wonder if you can get confined to solitary for bad behaviour???
              I saw my granny suffer that way. She hated every minute of it. As an intelligent and well-read lady, I imagine that for her it was the equivalent of being forced to live with a load of chavs.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                I saw my granny suffer that way. She hated every minute of it. As an intelligent and well-read lady, I imagine that for her it was the equivalent of being forced to live with a load of chavs.
                I worked in an old peoples home for a short while as a teen. I remember one of the "in-mates" who used to whip his little fella out at any opportunity and start playing with it. It was quite disturbing to some of the female staff / oldies.

They should have made him wear boxing gloves permanently (like the ones my mum made me wear before bed-time).

Comment

Can you imagine it? Being forced to listen to Take That or Gareth Gates, whilst an arse washes your Brazilian ?

No, it's better to invest in the cardiac solution, don't you think?
                  Corrected that for you mate.

Comment

My Aunt at the age of 78 was working as a volunteer in an old peoples home looking after 60 year olds
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X