• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo's got 11,111 posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo's got 11,111 posts

I think he should stop posting now as the number is too good to pass. Maybe I'll retire his character now.

Mods : please move this thread to LR so I can move back to 11111 .....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I think he should stop posting now as the number is too good to pass. Maybe I'll retire his character now.
      You look good tonight. nice shirt.

Comment

I think he should stop posting now as the number is too good to pass.
        It didn't stop you.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          It didn't stop you.
          And thank goddness too! we wouldn't want to stop the flow of economic commentry.

Comment

It didn't stop you.
            I am gunning for more prestigious 111,111 post count. ETA - last post of 2009.

HTH

Comment

HTH

You're going to need to outsource your posting to fewer sockpuppets. You'd probably have reached a million by now if you'd stuck to the one ID.

I actually used to have an ID (on the old forum iirc) that had 111 in the name (PH111S iirc), because I used to have a Lotus Elise, Lotus model number 111.

Like so many on here, the mods really shafted us on the post count by resetting all the IDs when they moved us over.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Like so many on here, the mods really shafted us on the post count by resetting all the IDs when they moved us over.
                My ID back then had about the same number of posts as this one

Comment

My ID back then had about the same number of posts as this one

Another 'reset' of the matrix is coming.

I've had a few occurances of Deja Vu recently. Can't remember what exactly, must make notes next time.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

HTH

AtW plans to devote his whole Christmas and New Year to timing that last CUK post of 2009.

Stick at it, AtW, it'll be a major achievement, and long remembered.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X