• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best electrical shaving razor ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best electrical shaving razor ?

I realize it might not be the best forum for that kind of question but lets face it .... worse questions have been asked here.

After a small incident with my old fashioned non-electric simple razor , I decided it was about time I bought an electric extra-safe , extra-smooth-shaving over-expensive one.

Any suggestions ?

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
    Any suggestions ?
    Be a man and use Wilkinson sword.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Be a man and use Wilkinson sword.
      Thanks but doesnt look safe enough for me.

It is gotta be totally hurry and carelessness proof.

Comment

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
        Thanks but doesnt look safe enough for me.
        Let your wife shave you with a kitchen knife, she loves you so she won't hurt you...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Let your wife shave you with a kitchen knife, she loves you so she won't hurt you...

phuu If no one provides any suggestions I might actually bother and google it.

Comment

Grow a beard, can't have any accidents then (Unless you look a bit foreign and run for a train.....)

Comment

Its very subjective as to what is 'the best' electric shaver. A lot depends on what type of face fuzz you have.

If you have heavy thick stubble you need to avoid the cheap end of the market so ignore the philishave razors that only have two heads. Expect to pay at least £70 for something suitable ie 3 heads.

If you have thin whispy stubble then these should be ok with the 2 headed razor. However, in my experience, you get a better shave with a more expensive razor. I havent tried the 'foil' type but may do when I next come to buy.

Oh, and it'll probably take your skin about 2 or 3 weeks to get used to a leccie
              I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Never shave again

http://www.nevershaveagain.com/defau...FQyD1QodPmNljg

I can't see how this could possibly not work.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  http://www.nevershaveagain.com/defau...FQyD1QodPmNljg

I can't see how this could possibly not work.
                  Sounds amazing but before Service Pack 1 I don't want to be part of the experimental mice.
                  Last edited by juststarting; 21 December 2008, 00:40.

Comment

I like Fusion power. Though I suppose its not the sort of electric razor you want.....

Comment

Working...
                    X