• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what a morning!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a morning!

toddler slept crap and while lightly pregnant wife was moving between rooms sorting her, she caught her nipple on the door handle (shes small and has massive paps!). this then caused lots of screaming and a fair bit blood!

Turns out she caught it on the way past at a speed to get back in bed. she caught the directly and ripped a chunk out of it! blood everywhere! not the nicest thing to wake up to!

i just mopped her and calmed her down! then as in all shock moments, got her to make a brew of hot sweet tea to make me feel better!

to top it off, she even came back with the paper! that was at 7, i've only just got up!

Apparently i'm uncaring and insensitive. you just cant win!
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

I hope she gets better soon.

Comment

"caught her nipple on the door handle"

ROLFL

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        "caught her nipple on the door handle"
        This is why it's much safer to have big baggy baps where your nipple points downwards!

It's the future!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          toddler slept crap and while lightly pregnant wife was moving between rooms sorting her, she caught her nipple on the door handle (shes small and has massive paps!). this then caused lots of screaming and a fair bit blood!

Turns out she caught it on the way past at a speed to get back in bed. she caught the directly and ripped a chunk out of it! blood everywhere! not the nicest thing to wake up to!

i just mopped her and calmed her down! then as in all shock moments, got her to make a brew of hot sweet tea to make me feel better!

to top it off, she even came back with the paper! that was at 7, i've only just got up!

Apparently i'm uncaring and insensitive. you just cant win!
          she must be an oompha loompha? Door handle?

Comment

Hope you stopped the nipple bleeding with you mouth
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              This is why it's much safer to have big baggy baps where your nipple points downwards!

It's the future!
              Yeah...
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Poor woman.

Comment

It's the future!
                  <homer simpson slavering noises>
                  Umm.....
                  </homer simpson slavering noises>

Comment

It's the future!
                    Not sure what you mean : got any piccies?

Comment

Working...
                    X