• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shortest day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortest day

Today seemed to go faster than normal. It is me or are days getting shorter?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Today seemed to go faster than normal. It is me or are days getting shorter?
    I don't know, i'll phone my friend in South Africa and ask him.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I don't know, i'll phone my friend in South Africa and ask him.
      Okay

Comment

There's no such thing as the 'shortest day.' They all have 23hours 56minutes and 53 seconds (or thereabouts) in them!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          There's no such thing as the 'shortest day.' They all have 23hours 56minutes and 53 seconds (or thereabouts) in them!
          The Earth's orbit around the Sun isn't circular and because of this solar days vary in length.

Comment

Today seems a bit longer today.
            Bored.

Comment

Have I stumbled into an old folks home?

Comment

Today is the longest day for me.

Those nights are going to start drawing in from now on

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
                  Have I stumbled into an old folks home?
                  That explains something... I thought the smell must have been Wilmslow's shoes.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                  X