• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bizarre shopping experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre shopping experience

I was in Tesco’s express with my wife yesterday when I spotted a rather attractive twenty something who appeared to be wearing little more than a waist length coat and high heals, being a bloke I split from the wife and went for a closer inspection only for her to bend over right in front of me in a ‘touch your toes’ fashion. She was wearing tights but nothing underneath.

At this point the wife approached from the adjoining aisle and spotted me gawping, I just laughed and pretended it just happened in front of me not wanting her to think I’d deliberately gone to have a look.

I can’t help but think it must have been a drunken dare or something? It was very deliberate, I’d love to have access to the shops CCTV footage.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Were 'her' bollocks clearly visible through 'her' tights then GJ?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Did you move swiftly to the pot noodle aisle?
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I hope there were some curtains to hand...
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I've had that a few times recently.

I think it is one of them facebook dares.

Quite disconcerting, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Were 'her' bollocks clearly visible through 'her' tights then GJ?
            No, it looked like a chimp dressed for a bank robbery.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I was in Tesco’s express with my wife yesterday when I spotted a rather attractive twenty something who appeared to be wearing little more than a waist length coat and high heals, being a bloke I split from the wife and went for a closer inspection only for her to bend over right in front of me in a ‘touch your toes’ fashion. She was wearing tights but nothing underneath.

At this point the wife approached from the adjoining aisle and spotted me gawping, I just laughed and pretended it just happened in front of me not wanting her to think I’d deliberately gone to have a look.

I can’t help but think it must have been a drunken dare or something? It was very deliberate, I’d love to have access to the shops CCTV footage.
              Got any piccies?

Comment

Shame you weren't in Asda, as you could have tapped her on the ass and said 'that's Asda price'
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

That's Why Dad's Gone To Tesco(TM)

H

Comment

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find the bacon sandwiches?"
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X