• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bizzare shopping experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizzare shopping experience

I was out shopping at Tesco yesterday, I bent down to handle a bannana when I noticed some geek stood behind me having a Pot Noodle. I went to call security but he ran off leaving only a slippery hazzard behind. I realised I had forgotten to wear my skirt again. Silly me
    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

I was working at Tesco yesterday, underneath of one of the fridges fixing the pump, when this woman bends down and grabs my todger. By the time I'd slid out, she'd run off and all I saw was a husband and wife having an argument.

Comment

Ahem.

Originally posted by atw
      I was sat in my cold bedsit in Brum completely naked in front of my ZX Spectrum trying to surf the internet for some tasteful pictures of naked wimmin.

While I was waiting for my modem to download a nipple I thought I'd post a story using one of my fembots.

God, I hope I finally get laid this Xmas!

Comment

Working...
      X