• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

!merry christmas!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!merry christmas!

i'd just like to say merry christmas to the good ship cuk and all who sail in her.

Nice tree!

Comment

Merry christmas to you too!

Comment

Indeed - a Murky Hicmass to one and all...even cybertory and atw. May we all eat and drink copious ammounts, and verily revel in the frolics.

....and hopefully not be of a mind to murder the inlaws by noon on the 25th.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          Indeed - a Murky Hicmass to one and all...even cybertory and atw. May we all eat and drink copious ammounts, and verily revel in the frolics.

....and hopefully not be of a mind to murder the inlaws by noon on the 25th.
          Second time I'm quoting this poster - this time I'm totally in agreement with him. A Merry Winterval/Chrimbo to all!!!

Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Nice tree!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              i'd just like to say merry christmas to the good ship cuk and all who sail in her.

Merry Christmas one and all
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

WTAS. Have a good one one and all!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X