• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

XBOX just packed in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX just packed in

For the last 5 months I have been looking forward to a couple of weeks off and playing the xbox 10 hours a day.

First day of my holiday I get the red ring of death on the 360. This one is a replacement for the last one that blew up.

AAARRRGHHHH.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    For the last 5 months I have been looking forward to a couple of weeks off and playing the xbox 10 hours a day.

First day of my holiday I get the red ring of death on the 360. This one is a replacement for the last one that blew up.

AAARRRGHHHH.
    Time to buy an Elite then...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ah, microsoft products. Don't you just love them?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Seems to be working again. Last one packed in a few times before giving up totally.

gf has got her brother one for xmas and the box is sitting in the living room just now.

hmmm, secret swap.

Comment

AAARRRGHHHH.
          So you broke two. What are YOU doing to them?

Comment

Seems to be working again. Last one packed in a few times before giving up totally.

gf has got her brother one for xmas and the box is sitting in the living room just now.

hmmm, secret swap.
            Do it...you know it makes sense!

Failing that I think the trick is to reboot it three times and then sacrifice a chicken?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              Do it...you know it makes sense!

Failing that I think the trick is to reboot it three times and then sacrifice a chicken?
              Within pentecost or without?

Comment

I think it has to be within, lest ye anger the Gods of the Soft

Comment

AAARRRGHHHH.
                  If it was bought before November 2007 the chances are you have the old unreliable chipset, since then they've released the Falcon chipset and I think there's an even newer one now.

They do cover RROD for 3 years mind.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                  X