• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"tipsy guests crashing to the floor when they miss their seat at the dinner table"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"tipsy guests crashing to the floor when they miss their seat at the dinner table"

Has this ever happened to you?

The home office is issueing leaflets warning of this and other dangers this Christmas. To reduce the number of hospital admissions.

Personally I think the chorus of laughter that would be bound to erupt on the occasion of someone missing his seat at the table would be so beneficial to the nation's mental health that it should be deemed a great idea...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7795514.stm

Lets get tulipfaced!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Has this ever happened to you? ..
      I saw it happen - And the drunken pisshead grabbed the table cloth on the way down
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Not at a christmas party but actually during normal office hours at a client site I once worked at.

Contractor liked a tipple (or 4!) at lunchtime. Back in the office he went to sit on the chair and promptly missed it and landed up on his arse. Everyone had to stifle their guffaws!

He was fired at the end of the week!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          but!
          Allah be praised.

Comment

Working...
          X