• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Lifestyle

What a lovely Xmas present to receive: Katy Perry is coming to Denmark to play during my birthday party next year.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Don't get too excited, she has a boyfriend, but likes kissing girls.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      What a lovely Xmas present to receive: Katy Perry is coming to Denmark to play during my birthday party next year.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Wouldn't that be a birthday present?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

At my 30th, the wife held a party for 500 of my closest friends on board the QE2, which we hired for a private function. As I was sharing canapes and a joke with Nelson Mandela and Christopher Biggins, who should helicopter onto the deck to play an impromtu birthday gig but a reformed Led Zeppelin...

...which was nice.

Comment

That's nothing. I've invited Gordon Brown to my birthday party.

[tumbleweed]

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              That's nothing. I've invited Gordon Brown to my birthday party.

[tumbleweed]
              Aren't you a bit old for clowns?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Aren't you a bit old for clowns?
                Nobody is too old for clowns. We elected the c***s didn't we?

Comment

I've booked Bill Gates to do an opening speech (after which we will kick him out) followed by the Iraqi shoe chucker and Bush recreating a recent press performance - apparently their double act is very popular amongst Muslims such as Madonna and is making Bush a rich man. After dinner Danny Minogue will do some pole dancing and perform lesbian sex with her sister and then everyone will retire to the drawing room for cheese and biscuits. I doubt I will invite Hawking again after last time.

Comment

Working...
                  X