• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bannatyne is a c0ck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bannatyne is a c0ck

Bannatynes gym only offer 12 month subscriptions. No negotiation.

Most people I know only sign up to a gym over winter - I would have thought also that in a 'Great Depression' that a shrewd businessman would allow people to sign up for 6 months rather than lose custom to competitors.

Result is that 5 of us are going elsewhere.

Credit Crunch ™ my rse.

For noddy read t wat - damn filter!

Comment

Just tried to upgrade business broadband to faster one (remote upgrade - easy) - want to pay them more money but they offered 24 months contract!

I said I will think about it next year (when they might change their mind).

Comment

fitness first offer a three month rolling contract (min initial period of three months, followed by 1 month notice period).
        there is a £5/month premium for this.

Comment

Local woodlands offer excellent training facilities like hills, trees and logs, combined with the added benefit of fresh air, all absolutely free.

Get out of the gym and train outdoors.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Local woodlands offer excellent training facilities like hills, trees and logs, combined with the added benefit of fresh air, all absolutely free.

Is that you Rocky?

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
              Is that you Rocky?
              Yes. I’m coming to get you.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Local woodlands offer excellent training facilities like hills, trees and logs, combined with the added benefit of fresh air
                You missed out rain, snow, dog turd, rapists, hoodies and wild animals

Comment

In the p!ss!ng rain? You having a laugh?
                  Seriously though, I think there's something to be said for training outside. Worked for Stallone in Rocky 4.

Comment

WHS

I do at least 2 hours every day on my bicycle. Not so many hills here in Denmark, but I have a route that finds me a couple, one real, the other artificial (meant for use as a ski slope).
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X