• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Village Idiot of the Day is ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Village Idiot of the Day is ....

....Deano. For his singularly idiotic, cretinous and plain ignorant contributions to this thread:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...get-again.html
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

It seems obvious to me that Assguru is gay.

Comment

Because he doesn't approve of gay marriage? It's a stupid idea, just give gay couples the tax breaks and don't force this absurdity into the world.

Regardless what you think about homosexuality in general, scientific studies show the nature of the parental unit is very influential, a gay couple bringing up a child is just not normal. Men and women are NOT the same.

Playing devil's advocate, everyone is very quick to shout "of course gay people should have all the rights of straight people"... but why? Do we simply follow the "no absolute right or wrong, if it hurts nobody it's OK" argument?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Speaking of village idiots, here's CyberCretin. Luckily as he's on my Ignore list I can't see what bollux he's posted.
        Probably something about his house having risen in value in the last year.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, Yes we do!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            if it hurts nobody it's OK
            Quite.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Because he doesn't approve of gay marriage? It's a stupid idea, just give gay couples the tax breaks and don't force this absurdity into the world.

Regardless what you think about homosexuality in general, scientific studies show the nature of the parental unit is very influential, a gay couple bringing up a child is just not normal. Men and women are NOT the same.

Playing devil's advocate, everyone is very quick to shout "of course gay people should have all the rights of straight people"... but why? Do we simply follow the "no absolute right or wrong, if it hurts nobody it's OK" argument?
              deano doesn't think straight people should get married if they're not going to have children either. I think he's a bit of a Christian fundamentalist.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                deano doesn't think straight people should get married if they're not going to have children either. I think he's a bit of a Christian fundamentalist.
                Cretin
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  deano doesn't think straight people should get married if they're not going to have children either
                  Well the bible doesn't say that. It does say you shouldn't have non-marital sex which is seen as equally crazy in our culture now, but Paul specifically says you should marry if you aren't strong-willed enough to keep it in your pants
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Village idiot could be me for starting the thread in the first place. I didn't dream for a second that it would be a platform for gay-bashing....I thought people were a little more evolved here than that.

Two observations though - I do think the people who are most vocal in their hatred of gays doth protest too much, and it is also intersting how people seem to invent gods who hate the same people they do.

Anyway, sorry for the thread.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X