• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help recommend the ultimate Webmaster tools !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help recommend the ultimate Webmaster tools !

Please, recommend, if you can, software package(s) for each of these categories. We can compare different products if enough of you are interested.

1. Web Site creator/ editor that :
    a) Creates web-sites and pages , with modern features like templates , master pages , CSS , "whatever is new these days" .
    b) -- Optional -- Supports "dynamic " web sites. At least "dynamic" was the modern term back when I used to create sites. Is it AJAX these days ? Something Else ? What does that , is it Visual Studio ?
    c) -- Desired -- Has SEO - Search Engine Optimization features . ( Not sure if any Web-edit package would have this but there are other guides anyway )

2. Web image creation / editing software:
    I am also looking for web-image design software , now I know there are tons of options here. I want something that can create/edit /design web images and have useful features like predefined web-image sizes / pixels etc. In other words something that help you stay optimized and standardized within the norms of Web-imaging.

3. Prerecorded Webcast/Webinar creation software.
    Which software can create recorded "web-casts" ? Like those "Video-how-tos" on MSDN. Something that can video-record what is happening on your monitor and then can package this and prepare to publish as a video on web-site.

4. Web Video creation software.
    I also need software that can create one of those “Web-Videos” that show you something graphically. Basically software that can create a web-ready video out of graphics , images and text. ( Not looking for anything hyper-professional , like movie-effects , etc )
    Like for example software that can create a video like this. ( This video is a short-commercial of Twitter , the web-chat website. )

5. Can you recommend something else to add to this Ultimate software collection of the modern WebMaster ?

Working...
X