• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

where can i pick up good/cheap bathroom suit deals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i pick up good/cheap bathroom suit deals?

Hi,

I am thinking of having a new bathroom, so thinking it might be best picking up what i need now and getting the work done in later.

i av no knowledge of this area but I'm sure i av been told previously that i should be able to pick up a bathroom suite (toilet, basin & bath) for around £400. Well I cant find any!

Any suggestions on where to look? as B&Q prices seems to be in the £1200+ ranges

cheers css_jay99

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking of having a new bathroom, so thinking it might be best picking up what i need now and getting the work done in later.

i av no knowledge of this area but I'm sure i av been told previously that i should be able to pick up a bathroom suite (toilet, basin & bath) for around £400. Well I cant find any!

Any suggestions on where to look? as B&Q prices seems to be in the £1200+ ranges

cheers css_jay99
    I read in the paper last night that B&Q are about to have a half price sale on all their bathrooms, probably starts on Boxing Day if not already.

The MFI administrators will have a lot of stock to get rid of too. Might be worth looking into.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
      I read in the paper last night that B&Q are about to have a half price sale on all their bathrooms, probably starts on Boxing Day if not already.

The MFI administrators will have a lot of stock to get rid of too. Might be worth looking into.
      just noticed now that B&q have dropped their prices since my visit to the shop last night. still high though

Comment

quaility of B&Q products are pretty low and best avoided
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post

Don't count on it.

They sold off their store stock weeks ago at heavily discounted prices and I think they are now closed for good which suggests nothing at their distribution centre which closed this week.

Comment

Working...
          X